My schedule is now messed up big time. We were suppose to fly out this morning. I was going to get an RT in real early – HIAH Phase 2 Workout B, then drive to the airport. Nope.

Around noon Tuesday, the airlines cancelled our flight. Although we signed up for email notifications – nope – never happened. Spent the remainder of the day rescheduling everything and still working. In the middle of the mess – a call from the hospital, we are discharging your mother this evening. Where do you want her to go. The woman is 94, frail and no longer with it – especially after two weeks in the hospital. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

They had re-booked our flight from Wednesday to Friday morning. Went on-line to find another plane – not a chance. So – pick your seat. Just a few middle seats left. We are not small people. There was one set of two seats together – window and middle – we’ll take it – $70.00 more. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Now our vacation was two days shortened. Re-booked to come back on Saturday instead of Wednesday. No problem – just $110.00 more. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Cancelled our reservations at the parking lot. Could not switch the dates. We will re-fund your money and you need to re-book – as if I will ever see that money. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Re-booked the car – two more days – a little more money. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

My wife had gone to get her cell phone repaired. Went over a curb and took out the muffler. Got it repaired for $825.00. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

We did get the car back before night fall. Picked up the car and went to dinner – treated ourselves to a nice place. We would not have normally done that on a Week Day – but at this point – WTF – its only money. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

After dinner, she went to pick up clothing for my mom and bring it to the Re-hab center. She got there just after they had delivered my mom to the place. She stayed, got her some food and tried to comfort and reassure her. She was very confused. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

The only good thing – my wife got home just before the snow started.

I got to my evening appointment at 6:45.  Sat and waited until 9:05 until my turn to speak. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

We did have a successful result that evening. I got in the car and the snow was falling fast and sticking. Drove home in low gear at 30 mph. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh! Made it up the driveway and into the garage.

The plow man did not show early – Note to self – get a new guy. I went out and started shoveling. Got about 60% done including the front walk. Took 75 minutes. The Town Plow came and buried the front of the driveway. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

We ate lunch and got ready to leave – our plow guy had finally come. Did a lousy job. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Went to see my Mom. Sad – just Sad. She was awake, dressed and at re-hab. She was sooo confused. But – she was responsive and did what they told her. We spent time with SW giving all the information. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Finally got to the office at about 2:30pm. Got some work done. Got a call from the Re-hab admissions person – why didn’t you stop to see me – and sign all these papers? And – someone has to be ready to pay when insurance runs out. Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

The only good part of today – We ate clean and I am counting the Snow Shoveling as an RT.